Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bathrooms on the brain

via decorpad


via decorpad

Sarah Richardson Bathroom

via decorpad
via decorpad




Brooke Giannetti from Velvet and Linen (one of her online design bathrooms)

Brooke Giannetti from Velvet and Linen

Erica from Urban Grace Interiors


I Haven't forgotten about my dining room redo, but I have had a slight detour. I have been asked to help with a bathroom redesign and update, so Bathrooms are on the brain. These photos are a little bit of inspiration. You might be able to see a theme developing. I find when I have a certain concept or idea in my head  I am drawn to naturally to those colors, ideas, etc. that are floating around in  my head. I was really just grabbing things off-line, but when I looked at them all as a whole, I realized there was a little more continutity than I originally thought.

That is why design boards can be so helpful, it helps to bring your ideas into focus.  So when faced with a design dilemma, bring out the magazines and computer and start clipping, I bet you will see a theme develop too:)





1 comment:

mom said...

Yes, Focus, Focus, Focus !!