Sunday, September 12, 2010

Horray Eddie Ross!

via Eddie Ross


Eddie Ross strikes again.  The tablescape that he and Jaithan created for a recent Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) event is just amazing.  GREEN and GORGEOUS...it has everything that I wish I could add to a tablescape....Green (I just might paint my chairs green) hand screen printed linens, pops of  flower color, candles, and white plates.  I loved that Eddie utilized the student's talents in creating the tablescape...this one really is a work of art in itself.

Here are a few more shots from the event.

via Eddie Ross
via Eddie Ross

I am off to spend the day creating tablescapes and Food for the Birthday Luncheon tomorrow....I am inspired. 

(Don't worry I will take photos.)

BTW:  I am SOOOOOO Excited to be meeting Eddie himself on November 6 in Charlotte.  

6 comments:

pve design said...

You will love Eddie and I know he will love you too!
He is so much fun and so talented!
I loved this table too - stylish and fun!
pve

Gretchen O. said...

Thanks Patricia!

Dovecote Decor said...

They used all my colors. How does ER get so much done? He is a creative machine.
Best,
Liz

Unknown said...

Wow! Gorgeous table scape! I see what you mean about the green, and absolutely loving those long hot pink tapers...what a happy table! Eddie is amazing!

Unknown said...

Oh....what fun you will have with Eddie and Jaithan! They are excited to come to Charlotte. I was lucky enough to see them this week....and they told me that the SCAD students actually painted the bamboo chairs green for them. They said it was like waving a magic wand....whatever they needed, the students could create.
xo Elizabeth

The Buzz Blog said...

What a happy, colorful table! Love the mix of green and orange - the poppies against the green bamboo chairs are perfection. Sue from The Zhush told me about your blog and I'm so glad she did!