Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

Eddie Ross's House all decked out for Memorial Day.
Aren't his new digs amazing?

Happy Memorial Day Everyone!  Today is a day to thank those that have given their lives so that we can enjoy our freedoms....and we have a lot of them!  

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.  From the bottom of my heart!

I have been living vicariously on twitter through non other than, Mr. Eddie Ross this weekend while he prepares for his Memorial Day Celebration....this is just the quintessential  kind of celebration that I have in my minds eye...but just haven't had the time to pull together (and I don't have the old Victorian house either!)....thank goodness for Eddie and Jaithan!

  Here are a couple snippets that they have shared.

I would have to use my fingers for fear of messing up this wonderfully wrapped silver arrangement.
We have something in common...
I love using cuttings from the garden...and hostas are one of my favorites.


If these are the snippets, than I can't wait to see the rest.  I am sure he will share...because it is just too good not too!  Even though it has touches of a good old fashioned celebration, I am sure he and Jaithan are finding ways to Jazz it up and make it modern....seriously, those guys are awesome!

Have a good one....we are going to take it easy and just enjoy the day....because, well, we  have the freedom to do whatever we want!

2 comments:

Kathysue said...

Can you believe how perfectly American E & J's house looks. I love it. He always does such amazing things. Would love to attend this one!! Kathysue

quintessence said...

Yes their house looks fabulous as I'm sure their entire celebration was!!