Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Official Announcement!!!!! Pinch me please!

I know, I know, a bit cheesy...but oh well....can you blame me??)
I AM GOING TO BE ON THE NATE BERKUS SHOW!!!!!!!! MAY 26, 20011

Yes, everyone I can now shout it from the Rooftops!  It is OFFICIAL, I was asked about 3 weeks ago to tape a segment called House Proud on the Nate Show.  Flew up to NYC was treated like a Rock Start...and I can now say that  I did not NOT end up on the cutting room floor and have an air date of MAY 26!

It should all make sense now!  My weirdness, my mad crazy dash to get everything done....I mean when Nate comes a knockin....this girl gets to rockin (on projects, cleaning, and everything else!!)

So set those DVRs....1 week from today. 

Who would have thought that a year ago today I started this little ol' blog....just to put my ideas to paper(computer) and then this.....I mean C.R.A.Z.Y....seriously.....somebody please pinch me.

12 comments:

pve design said...

congrats to you....cannot wait to watch you and say "I knew her when!" -- yippee.
pve

René said...

This is great news! Cannot wait to see the episode. Congratulations Gretchen!

Rene

Allison said...

How exciting! Congratulations, Gretchen! I'll be watching!

Meredith Jewell said...

AMAZING and a huge congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Gretchen! My mom sent me a link to your blog. Congrats on making it onto the Nate Show. I'll be sure to record it next week. Hope you are doing well. I love your blog!
Melissa (Carey) Adams

Velvet and Linen said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting. Can't wait to watch :) xo Brooke

The Buzz Blog said...

Congratulations! Having been to his first taping I know how exciting and nervous you must have been - can't wait to see the show!
xxoo

mom said...

Yes, a bit cheesy - but who cares?
You're a Rock Star! AND unfortunately, being cheesy is in your genes.

I'm so proud of you -- can't wait to watch the show AND I love You!!
(Can I write that on a blog or is it totally uncool?)

Rashon Carraway said...

After being on the show 3 times it is so interesting to watch myself on TV. So, I know you must have a little gitters.

I will certainly be setting my DVR to watch.


Rashon aka Mr. Goodwill Hunting

A Perfect Gray said...

woohoo! so 'house proud' of you, little lady! can't wait to see all that goodness. yay for us SC gals!
you rock...donna

SHERRY HART said...

Can't wait Gretchen!!! I know you will have a blast!

Megan said...

Congrats Gretchen; I'm excited to watch your start rise!!!