Monday, June 18, 2012

Instagram....where have I been???




These words are words to LIVE by!


This weekend I FINALLY downloaded Instagram.  Wow!  I may be addicted.  I have always enjoyed taking photos, but this makes it so much more fun, and there is instant gratification with effects.   Here is what I took this weekend.  My husband and I were able to get away to Asheville for a quick visit. And we always hit the antique stores.  The Tobacco Barn being a favorite.  But this time we made it to The Screened Door, which was awesome.  I was able to snag a few things for clients.

Enjoy.



All of that glass, so pretty.

Husband was enthralled by the smokey and the bandit hood.
Kind of adore this fabric.
Maybe I would sew more on a green machine! HA!

Always drawn to orange.  Love this simple pattern.
An antique store called Odd Fellows.  They always have great one of kind pieces. 



Ma Famille.  I love them to pieces. 






Having a wonderful summer so far.  I hope you all are as well.  What about this bizarro weather??  For those of you in the south, you know what I mean.   I am certainly not complaining, but for real, this is weird.  I mean low 80's, seriously...the motto of our town is Famously Hot, and I am still using the attic fan in June.  Let's hope it keeps up.  Happy Days.



2 comments:

pve design said...

Today it is in the 60's here and delightfully cool!
Strange....but nice at the same time.
Love your great finds. If it makes you feel better, I do not have instagram.
pve

Jacko said...


We are an online and retail dealer and distribution center based in USA. We specialize in providing quality firearms and accessories to registered buyers

beretta px4 storm for sale

sig sauer p938 for sale

glock 30 for sale

beretta for sale